So I get to test on Sept 24th which also happens to be my birthday! If my period hasn’t arrived by then of course. If it has arrived I get to start on birth control…..wheeeeeeeeeee!
So, a list to ease my mind – what to do this weekend and the days leading up to either period in time for my birthday followed by birth control or blood test to see if IUI #3 worked – to pass the time:
1. Friday night – cook dinner, clean, read and watch TV!
2. Saturday day and Sunday day – Assist my lovely with renovations – hard work stops thinking
3. Saturday night – ooooh maybe some laundry if I have the energy
4. Sunday night – hopefully fall into dreamless sleep
5. Monday – work work work work work.
6. Monday night – read, eat, sleep, blog
7 repeat as necessary plus random obsessing thoughts thrown in to keep me on my toes
8. Tuesday night – pilates yay!
10. Wednesday night – meet girlfriends for drinks yay! Figure out how to not drink and not tell anyone why. Any ideas please let me know
11. Thursday – pilates yay!
12. Friday – my birthday – hope to not be completely crazed by then.
Any suggestions on time passing activities that don’t require much energy? What’s your favorite website?