1. I am a dual citizen – Canada and UK.
2. My first job was in a library.
3. I am a middle child.
4. I am terrified of the dentist.
5. The scariest thing I ever did was bungy jumping – here. I will never do it again and sometimes my heart still beats v. fast when I think about it.
6. I lived in New Zealand for a year.
7. I met my husband in a hostel in New Zealand.
8. I wish that I liked golf, but I hate it.
9. I picked out a name for our “normal male fetus” that we lost last October
10. I love reading and am partial to romance novels….yikes!
11. I have never broken a bone…knock on wood
12. I have been sky diving and would do that again…not sure why it’s less scary than bungy jumping
13. I recently got my PADI in Mexico…I am still surprised that I like diving
14. I have asthma but didn’t tell the PADI people
15. I have lots of anxiety and barely keep it together. I was prescribed medication for it and took it for a while but didn’t notice any improvement and weaned myself off of it, brain shivers and all.