I’m so freaking tired out. I ended up going to both the girl’s drinks and of course the naming ceremony. I had a good time at both but by Sunday I was plain worn out. My period arrived Sunday and on top of my lack of energy I was just sad.
Today I have no energy. I’m slogging through mountains of work but my zest and vigour has dried up. I usually struggle on days 1 and 2 as my period physically takes it out of me with the pain, bloating and cramping. Sometimes I’m actually afraid of the amount of blood that leaves my body.
I don’t know what to do now. Things on my plate include
- phoning the fertility clinic to book IUI #6
- emailing/calling the fertility doctor to discuss the plan….IVF? superovulation? Figuring out the timing.
- phoning the RPL clinic doctor to book the endometrium biopsy
- Chiropractor appointment tonight
- Acupuncture tomorrow
I don’t want to do any of it. I don’t know what to do. I’m paralyzed by too much to do and don’t know where to start.
End of ranting and complaining
I think after my chiropractor appointment I will go and get a pedicure.
- Who knew my chiropractor had a degree in reproductive medicine? (endoandbeyond.wordpress.com)