foolishly made this list and thought it time to check in on my “progress”
1. Go fishing – we couldn’t rent a boat so didn’t get this done and unlikely too now that the weather has changed
2. Go somewhere in Canada that I’ve never been before – looking unlikely
Attend a networking event done hooray!
4. Watch the Harry Potter final movie – lost interest
Attend a clothing/book exchange party this was a tonne of fun and I got two awesome hoodies, for FREE! If you can go to one, or organize one, do it! It’s a good time and you can clean out your wardrobe of stuff you don’t want and get a few new bits or new books to read or new accessories. 6. Try a new food I had a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner and had venison for the first time. Delish!!
7. Go geo-caching – not yet 😦
8. Visit a new provincial park – not yet 😦
9. Go eagle spotting Such beautiful birds
10. Get and stay pregnant 😦
How’s your list?